One Piece Character Collection Home Room Decor Rug
$19.90 – $89.90
- Free Standard Shipping On Orders $20+
This is one of the best gifts for one piece lovers. One piece carpet can match any place, such as living room,bedroom and so on.It’s soft and durable material will give you a comfortable feeling when walking or sitting on it.
[show_more more=Feature less=Less color=”#0066CC”]
- Scope of use: The carpet is the perfect complement to the game room, bedroom, hall, study, children’s room, etc. Its durable design and vibrant colors make it your favorite game time!
- Create with security as the center: the game time will definitely be a bit crazy. That’s why we created our carpets with anti-slip support to ensure your children can play safely. Its non-slip design means you can safely place the carpet on a variety of surfaces, including hardwood, laminate, carpet and more.
- Can be washed or machine washed, wear-resistant, and does not fall. The bottom is made of non-woven fabric + plastic bottom, which is more anti-slip and durable
Express your style all over your home with a feature-worthy rug.Plus, choosing from our wide array of designs, you’re sure to find just the rug to match your decor. Rugs are one of the best, attention-grabbing pieces to design a room around.
Shipping & Return
SHIPPING: Items are made to order and typically ship within 3-5 business days. Click here for more information about delivery options. This item cannot be shipped to a PO box.
RETURNS: Return requests can be made within 60 days of your item(s) delivery. Click here for more information on returns.
- The rug is in vacuum compression packaging, there may be some creases in rug at the beginning, please wait 3 ~ 4 days and it will recovers fluffiness.
- Variability of 1-2cm is possible due to the measurement process.
- Due to the shooting light, the actual color maybe slightly different from the picture.
Very good, cats like it very much
Very cool carpet. Delivery delay for 3 days, but it is not so critical
The carpet is very nice and quite thick, but I wouldn’t recommend putting it under a computer desk. The legs of the desk and chair leave noticeable indentations in the carpet.